GlassPointe Billing Policies
Usage of Customer GlassPointe and services constitutes customer’s acceptance of GlassPointe’s billing policy. Following is GlassPointe’s billing policy with which all customers must comply:
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by GlassPointe before any billable product or service is provided/activated.
- All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. GlassPointe does not accept international checks.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, GlassPointe may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: GlassPointe may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $15.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
GlassPointe accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by GlassPointe. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank. GlassPointe currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa credit/debit cards.
As a current or prior customer of GlassPointe, each customer agrees to provide GlassPointe 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. GlassPointe must be the first option in billing disputes. Should GlassPointe receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before GlassPointe has been given a chance to resolve the issue, GlassPointe has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, GlassPointe retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. GlassPointe will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, GlassPointe will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Equipment and Training fees are nonrefundable.
Questions? Feel free to email: firstname.lastname@example.org